Re: How to periodically update GTK tree view

On Sat, 2007-04-07 at 11:38 -0700, ahti rahman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a client program with a gtk front end, that needs to query a
> server periodically for a list of users and display it using gtk tree
> view. I couldn't figure out from the GTK documentation, a way to
> implement this. Any help on this will be appreciated.

Think through how you want to go about implementing this and then ask
the list any specific questions you have regarding how you integrate
things into GTK.  No one on this list is going to design and implement
the program for you.  I'm sure you already have a design in mind, but
you need to ask a specific question.