Re: Help[I cann't configure Gtk+]

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:01:09 +0800, JunXiang Huang said:
> I make cairo like this     ./configure --enable-pdf=yes
>                               make
>                               make install

> plz give me some clues. how to compile my gtk+-2.10.4 correcttly

Possible causes:

1) Your Cairo is too old and doesn't include PDF support (yes, the configure
script *should* catch an unrecognized --enable-foo but often they don't).

2) Either/both of Cairo and GTK are built with inconsistent --prefix= values,
causing GTK to find an older Cairo version instead of the one you want it to
find.