GtkPrint on Windows

Hi,

I've been porting GNOME Planner from libgnomeprint to the new GtkPrint API. This worked very well on a Linux machine but now on Windows I am running into some issues:

- the Print dialog doesn't have a Preview button like in the Linux version
- Print Preview doesn't seem to be working. On Linux I get the right preview in Evince of the generated PDF, but on Windows, the EMF produced only has a black square on it
- I get some random crash during printing and the output is not correct (the page context seems to be out of the actual page bounds) and no text or other graphics are being printed

I've been using the latest versions found on ftp.gtk.org (2.10.3, etc..). Is there any other files needed in order to get GtkPrint working on Windows, like template files, etc... or just the runtime libraries should be enough?

Francisco