Re: gtk

Perhaps there should be a separate mailing called gtk-installation
that deal with building problems with gtk/glib and pango. These seem
to take up about half the traffic on this list and on gtk-i18n. I
would much rather have see this list dedicated to people trying to
learn how to *use* gtk.

IMHO, of course...
Dov