Re: Gtk XOpenDisplay Xcompile problem

Hi Simphiwe Twala ,
Thanks for replying.
I did the same way as you told But no progress.
I created the x11 directory in Gtk source folder and moved(cp -d) Xext libs to there.
And i added  -I/X11/lXext in configure file before The line where it starts checking the X11 Libraries.Is it correct.?
But I really didn;t get your's "enter the command
-I/X11/lXext in the configure script."

So what i did is correct or wrong?
Thanks in advance,

Regards,