Re: autogen and gtk

> Bill, honestly, did you read the documentation before asking here ?

    Honestly I don't know. I have messed around with so many packages
lately. Guile needed for autogen. Some didn't have any docs. If you mean
INSTALL or README with the package tarball. Some of the packages didn't have
these 2 files. As for man pages, alot of these when I install them I don't
get man pages. Atleast now I know autogen isn't the tarball like autoconf
and automake.

Bill