gtk

    MIchael,

Greetings I have been having soe email issuses and didn't get to respond to
this thread but open a new one.
    One thing to understand. On this computer I am using an old RH 7.0. The
autotools weren't around then and I have added automake, autoconf, and I'm
trying to install autogen and running into dependency problems. This
computer can only handle 7.0 RH 9 and the fedoras are too big fo this small
HD. My other computers are ok with my debian sarge and RH 9. I have GNU's mp
package I believe it's called for large number support. But with autoconf
installed I still get this problem that make.log showed. This is all that's
holding me back from gtk. I will work some more with it today and so what
goes.

Bill