Re: Cairo

--- Bill Cunningham <billcu1 verizon net> wrote:

>     I have newer X libs now and have tried to remake cairo. I guess I need
> this GD library and I have it. But cairo is breaking now. What does anyone
> think of this make.log. Thanks Sergei for telling me how to generate these.
>
> Bill

The problem is on line #4:

"
      1 cairo-png.c: In function `write_png':
      2 cairo-png.c:159: warning: enumeration value `CAIRO_FORMAT_RGB16_565' not handled in switch
      3 In file included from cairo-xlib-surface.c:40:
      4 cairo-xlib-xrender.h:44:36: X11/extensions/Xrender.h: No such file or directory
".

If 'configure' ran OK you have to make sure X11/extensions/Xrender.h file exists and is
gcc's include files search path.

The search path can be extended using CPPFLAGS environment variable.

--Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/