Re: Win32 Binaries

Surya Kiran Gullapalli writes:

 > I was trying to get win32 binaries for latest gtk/glib et al.  I looked at
 > http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/
 > and could not find the latest ones.

As the download page says:

This webpage is not necessarily always up to date. The official GTK+
source code and Windows binaries repository is ftp.gtk.org. Below are
just annotated links to that ftp site. Please check in the appropriate
subdirectory there for Win32 packages that might be newer than the
links on this page.

I.e., have a look in ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/glib/2.12/win32 ,
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/pango/1.14/win32 and
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.10/win32 .

--tml