Re: Memory Usage

David Neèas (Yeti) <yeti physics muni cz> wrote:
I doubt creation and desctruction of windows can be done
safely in a signal handler while Gtk+ main loop is running
and the program can be anywhere in Gtk+ code at the time it
is delivered.
I changed my code to destroy the window by using g_signal_emit_by_name(window,"destroy"), but that did not change anything.

regards
Andre