Correct widget from gtk_action_create_tool_item on GtkRadioAction

In attempting to work out some stuff involving GtkRadioAction's, I stumbled across some initially surprising behavior. Requesting a tool item from a GtkRadioAction does *not* produce a GtkRadioToolButton, but rather a GtkToggleToolButton.

It seemed to me that this is likely because a GtkRadioToolButton would wind up having two GtkRadioButtonGroup's fighting for control over the selection (since both the actions and the widgets would belong to groups).

Is this correct, and is GTK+ doing the right thing here? Or is there some other explanation and a strange bug?

- Michael