Hey there,

 I am looking at the best way to implement undo on a text buffer (ie. the one
that takes the least effort to do :)) and I don't quite understand the use of

 I don't get that explanation (notice that English is not my mother language).
If someone could clarify it, it would be great. If someone has a an un/redo
implementation handy, it would be even better. :P

You may be sure that when a man begins to call himself a "realist," he
is preparing to do something he is secretly ashamed of doing.
		-- Sydney Harris