time_out window

Title: time_out window

Hi all,
   Can anybody tell me how can make my gtk application auto loading.
I have a window let's say winA and another winB, what i intended to do is
i will be clicking a button from winA and it will load winB (this is present situation
of my application). instead of that, if i make a click to the button then my
application has to load winB and then after some time winA like that.
Can i do some thing with gtk time out ?

With regds,

Shyjumon N

TTEC

Tel: +91-80-4180-3500 Extn. 3273

Mobile: +91-9945006965

The information contained in this e-mail message and in any annexure is confidential to the  recipient and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message along with any annexure. You should not disclose, copy or otherwise use the information contained
in the message or any annexure. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of SoCrates Software India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.