Re: Installation issues while moving over to Gtk2.10

--- Gian Mario Tagliaretti <g tagliaretti gmail com> wrote:

> 2006/11/13, Ashwin Ramachandran <rashwin28 gmail com>:
>
> > I have installted both Cairo and Pango[in the required order also].
> > Still I am not able to resolve the above issue.
>
> did you install cairo and pango with the packages of your distro?
> (-dev packages as well)
> did you install cairo and pango in a location different than the
> system path? e.g. /usr/local ?
>
> cheers
> --
> Gian Mario Tagliaretti
> http://www.parafernalia.org/pygtk/

My standard plug - you might be interested to visit my project (see signature).

It builds gtk+ out of the box (though you'll have to do trivial editing to upgrade
versions), build and install occur locally, no root permissions are necessary, so
inegrity of your system is preserved.

--Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/