unsetting drag icon set via gtk_drag_source_set_icon()?

I don't know how to undo the effects of gtk_drag_source_set_icon(),
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtk-drag-and-drop.html#GTK-DRAG-SOURCE-SET-ICON
but maybe someone on gtk-list knows, so I'm CCing them. I guess that
gtk_drag_source_unset() (Gtk::Widget::drag_source_unset()) does
something slightly different.