Selection of one or multiple toggle button in a tree on based of requirement.

Hello

I have to make tree view with GtkCellRendererToggle for selection of one or multiple rows at the same time. Then i connect "toggled" signal for selection. But when i clicked on toggle button in tree view all toggle buttons present in all rows are to be selected. But i want selection of these toggle button in the based of my requirement. what ever i want to select the column. How i can select single toggle button in a tree when i clicked to on the column.

Regards,

saba khan

Download the new Windows Live Toolbar, including Desktop search! http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb