                           Zhang Long

发件人: Philippe Bertin
收件人: llzz2.zhang
时  间: 2006-11-08, 16:40:27
主  题: Re: configure problem of GTK for cross compiling

Hello,

Zhang Long wrote:

> pango's 5 libraries of pango, pangocairo, pangoft2, pangox, pangoxft
> all come out,all libraries are put in /usr/local/lib,
> I also set "export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib"

I myself would expect to end PKG_CONFIG_PATH in something like
..../pkgconfig. For instance, mine reads (in a custom gtk setup, where I
want to be sure the rest of my system's packages don't interfere with
the custom setup I'm using)
/usr/local/gtk/lib/pkgconfig

I guess in your directory /usr/local/lib, there's not any single .pc
file ? Hence I *think* you should add pkgconfig to it. However, before
doing so, please do check if any .pc files are in
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig. Because if there is none, then what I just
said is not applicable to your case.

Then again, even if there *are* some .pc files in there, then make sure
it are the ones you had just installed. If it aren't, then you must have
installed them somewhere else, and the error message you indicated is
probably caused by this ...

I hope I was clear. Feel free to continue to ask...

Kind regards,

PhB