From: Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au>
To: Hum Tum <s_i_uk hotmail com>, gtk-list gnome org
Subject: Re: can we add checkbox as a Item in gtktreeview
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:46:49 +1100

Hum Tum wrote:

Helo all,

I want to use checkbox as a item in GtkTreeView with the + sign to expand the tree. Can i select multiple rows in treeview using checkbox or any other alternate to handle this. Also i want to store information along these rows. I want to achieve what is in the figure attached.

You can put a GtkCellRendererToggle as your 1st column, and then connect some code to it's "toggled" signal to activate all the other stuff underneath it in the tree.

Daniel Kasak
IT Developer
NUS Consulting Group
Level 5, 77 Pacific Highway
North Sydney, NSW, Australia 2060
T: (+61) 2 9922-7676 / F: (+61) 2 9922 7989
email: dkasak nusconsulting com au

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!