Win32 Binaries

Hi all,
I'm newbie to gtk./gtkmm

I'm developing a gtkmm application, which should work under both windows and linux

Linux, i was able to build gtkmm, but on windows i've some questions.

The gtk+ binaries provided for win32, if i understand correctly, were built on mingw platform using gcc. (the .pc files in pkgconfig directory indicates that).

Now can I

1. Build gtkmm using the project files provided in gtkmm source package, with MS visual studio 8 compiler with gtk+ libraries built using
  gcc compiler on mingw ?

2. Build a gtkmm application with MS visual studio 8 compiler after that.

3. I've boost libraries (www.boost.org) built with visual studio 8 compiler. Can i build a gtkmm application, which uses the above gtkmm libraries and the boost libraries built with vs8 ? If so how? and what are the precautions i should be taking?

4. And can i build a closed-source application with these?

Excuse me if i send this query to a wrong mailing list.

Please help me in this regard.
I've to give my proposal by the end of this week.

Thanks in advance,
Surya