Strange error

Hello all.

Could some1 please help me finding where the following error comes from?
Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

It's printed twice by a program I wrote some years ago (w/ Gtk+1.2.10,
that's the same on both systems) when I call glade_xml_new(file,
rootnode) or the glade-generated create_program() code.
The same executable runs well on the old system and dies on the new.
First I thought it was something related to not having a model
associated to many views (some Gtk-CRITICAL messages about CLists).

Tks,
 Diego.