Re: scrolled window adjustment

On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 10:56:45PM -0700, azam zare wrote:
>   I write a program in gtk+ that  in part of that i need a scrolled window widget on vbox  and  in the scrolled window should  exit the Gtktext widget  as its child. I have problem with adjustment  the window scroled window and  GtkText .
>   I  passed NULL  both for scrolled window and GtkText and result was the
>   small scrolled window.

Use gtk_window_set_default_size().  Or, usually not
recommended, gtk_widget_set_size_request().

>   and other my question related to load image by using  GtkPixmap .How i can adjust the structure of GtkPixmap  of image ?

Do not use GtkPixmap.

>  And as the latest question i want to know  if using of
>  " gtk_image_new_from_file("image.jpeg")"  for loading image in addition to
>  #include <gtk/gtk.h> need to other things?
>  becuse after using of this function i recieve the message
>  undefined reference to `gtk_image_new_from_file`
>  thank you.

Compilation -- when headers files are included -- and
linking -- when you can get `undefined reference' -- are two
different things.  Please read some C primer...

Anyway, always use pkg-config to get the correct compiler
and linker flags.

Yeti

--
That's enough.