Re: Usability of the GTK+ 2 file open dialog

Yikes, this is the zombie thread.

You think it's over and then an old version of my original posting gets resent
from the moderation queue and it's back and nastier than ever.

It seemed that there were no more than two or three people who were even okay
(let alone happy) with the way things are at present.  Guess I made my point
:)

--
Peter Eckersley
Department of Computer Science   &                  mailto:pde cs mu oz au