Re: List of Data Types and Macros

On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 12:51:13PM -0800, Micah Carrick wrote:
> I use Gedit for GTK+ development and I have a customized .lang file for
> GtkSourceView which I add GTK+ and Glib types and macros to as I use
> them.  This helps me catch typos as I'm working as they don't
> "highlight" if I've mispelled them.  I was wondering if anyone knows of
> a script or a already compiled list of all GTK data types and all Glib
> data types, etc that are plain text in one file that I could parse to
> build a lang file from.

I maintain that for Vim, see

The script to make such files from any gtk-doc-generated
documentation is at

  http://trific.ath.cx/resources/vim/scripts/#vim-syn-gen

I am not sure if I uploaded the set of particular driver
files used to generate exactly the above set of syntax files
anywhere (it is trivial), but I can provide it/upload it
somewhere on request.

Yeti

--
That's enough.