List of Data Types and Macros

I use Gedit for GTK+ development and I have a customized .lang file for GtkSourceView which I add GTK+ and Glib types and macros to as I use them. This helps me catch typos as I'm working as they don't "highlight" if I've mispelled them. I was wondering if anyone knows of a script or a already compiled list of all GTK data types and all Glib data types, etc that are plain text in one file that I could parse to build a lang file from.

- Micah