Re: More on GTK usability

Peter Eckersley wrote:
> control-u to blank the line, anyone?

Put  gtk-key-theme-name="Emacs"  in  ~/.gtkrc-2.0

I almost broke a bottle of champagne when I discovered this gem on a
random webpage :-)

> someone should really get around to building a new command line shell
> that is GUI-fied and does things the same way.

People have been trying (and failing) to do it for ages.
You're welcome to design your own version.  I wish you success!

Toby

--
Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x15C5C2EA