Re: Dumb question

Much appreciated, and thanks for saving me a couple of months.

cm

Mark Leisher mumbled something on 03/07/2006 11:39 AM:

Not so dumb. I struggled with this one for a couple months.

I discovered with GTK+ 2.7 and later that when creating subclasses of GtkContainer, you *have* to implement the add, remove, and forall class functions of the GtkContainerClass.

The add and remove functions don't need to do anything, but the forall function should apply the passed callback to all the children you've created.

Without all three functions implemented, some of the child widgets show up and some don't.