Re: widgets repository

Andrea Zagli wrote:

is there somewhere a repository of custom widgets???
Heh,
   I dont know of one, there are some libraries that have
other widgets; like gnome libs and gtkextra and probably others.

I think if there was some wide open repository; people may just
take a few minutes to dig up that old gwizzle object they
coded for that other project and just send it in, wouldn't
have to be stable or portable code... it would still be a cool
resource. The problem ofcourse with that idea is that you
never know if it'll ever work... I wanted to try to put it together
a while back and just never got the time/energy to take it on.

Cheers,
                                   -Tristan