Re: Newbie question about GTKs object model...

2006/6/29, Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy gmail com>:
Sorry for such a stupid question ... shame on myself for asking it :-/

I looked arround GdkWindow.h/c  bit and actually did not find the
definition of the type "GdkWindow", instead I only found the
definition of _GdkWindowObject which looks quite like I imagine
GdkWindow could look like.
So where/how does a GdkWindowObject become to an GdkWindow or do I
understand some things completly wrong? btw. yes I did read some docs
about Glib's object model ;)

Thank you in advance, lg Clemens