Set pane position on application startup

Hi everyone,

I've an application that saves the pane gutter position when it
finishes, so when it is started it can set the position where it was
previously. However, when I start the application the gutter doesn't go
where I want to... but, if I call the procedure after the app is
running, it goes to the right place, I've tried running this function
through g_idle_add on the main program, but it doesn't work either...
any ideas?

--
[]'s

Felipe Weckx