Re: Is there any widget on which I can plot my own primitives?

2006/6/19, heavenscape <masonduan1 sina com>:

I have explored some widgets such as GtkImage and GnomeCanvas, but none of
them provide the functions I need.
Does anyone got any idea?  Thanks!

Oh, yes, I'm looking my crystal ball, but I can't manage to get to
know what kind of functions you need :-)
But I'm sure you know, so please, give more info.
                                                                Jose Hevia