Different thickness depending on widget properties.

Hi,

I am currently working on the wimp theme engine, and I would like to have different thickness property values depending on whether the edge type is etched, or sunken. What would be the best approach on doing so?

Also, I'm wondering why the GtkFrame is used for both visually grouping widgets together (like the windows groupbox), aswell as adding edges to widgets (like the drop down list in the combobox seems to be doing). They may have the same functionality (which is none, afaik ;)), and in the default theme they may look the same, but imho there really is a difference between a grouping frame and an edge, and when you're theming, it may be very likely that you want to theme them differently. So I think it would be easier if it were different widgets.

Greets,

Lieven van der Heide.