look into compiling it, I havent heard of any "tiny gecko" in
existence, although you can taylor your compile options I suppose
and add stuff like --strip-all from your libs...

If you do compile the gecko, follow the instructions at mozilla.org
and find the right options to begin with: type "about:buildconfig" in
the url window of any firefox to know the compile options, you
want to use the compile options that suit your site (i.e. are you
rendering fonts with xft ? are you using cairo backends ? what did
the vendors compile with when compiling against a similar library
suite to your ARM system).

Cheers,
                 -Tristan