Re: mozilla gtk widget

you can follow their official website at
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Configuring_Build_Options#Using_a_.mozconfig_Configuration_File

On 6/7/06, Antonio Gomes <tonikitoo gmail com> wrote:
you could try building xulrunner with the --with-gecko-profile=minimal
set, from the branch MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH

[pulling]
export MOZ_CO_TAG=MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous cvs-mirror mozilla org:/cvsroot login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous cvs-mirror mozilla org:/cvsroot co mozilla/client.mk
# type the password anonymous
cd mozilla
make -f client.mk checkout MOZ_CO_PROJECT=xulrunner

[building]
cd <mozilla_top_dir>
cp xulrunner/config/mozconfig .
[add the following 4 line into your mozconfig]
ac_add_options --prefix=<what/ever>
ac_add_options --disable-javaxpcom
ac_add_options --disable-js-static-build
ac_add_options --with-embedding-profile=minimal
make -f client.mk build_all
make -s install

this would provide you the minimal 'gecko' build for embedding
purposes. Link against the .so libs created at
yout/prefix/lib/mozilla/.so (according with the .pc files).

regards

--
--Antonio Gomes
Nokia Technology Institute