Re: gtk_tree_selection_get_selected [solved]

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:12:24 +0200
 Gédéon Légaut <gedeon legaut tele2 fr> wrote:
Hello,

I have a GtkTreeSelection "selection_categorie"
linked to the treeview "article_tree" with
gtk_tree_view_get_selection

In the treeview "article_tree", I display the GtkTreeStore "store_article" with a GtkTreeModel *store = GTK_TREE_MODEL (store_article);

GtkTreeIter *iter_categorie is the iter I'm lookking for.

Compilation works fine.

when I run
gtk_tree_selection_get_selected (selection_categorie,
                 &store,
                 iter_categorie);
I get the error:

   0xb7eaa943 in gtk_tree_selection_get_selected ()
      from /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0

Do you have an idea what's wrong ?

GtkTreeIter *iter_categorie
must be changed in
GtkTreeIter iter_categorie

and

gtk_tree_selection_get_selected (selection_categorie,
                   &store,
                   iter_categorie);
must be changed in
gtk_tree_selection_get_selected (selection_categorie,
                   &store,
                   &iter_categorie);

But I don't understand why !
Gédéon