Looking for a Technical Reviewer

I'm looking for a person to do a technical review on a new GTK+ book. You would be responsible for reviewing 1-2 chapters per a week. You would need to (obviously) read the chapter and make any comments regarding its technical accuracy. You are not needed to review grammar or spelling. You would also be required to test any and all code in the text. This is a paid position. Please email me at matt AT apress.com with your experience.

Thanks,
Matt