Re: Thx

To do that i would use the "size_allocate" signal, which is called when
the parent container tell children the allocation, which is the
second phase of "Size Negotiation" (google for it :) )

See you,
Luca

 (Gdk::Rectangle& allocation)

Mr. F.Ali wrote:
Thx sir your suggestion has solved my problem...

I have made a custom control and it all ready but i
have a small problem regarding resizing.. how can i
catch resing of my control with respect t the parent
window..

I am making custom controls ,ie i am doing custom

drawing of the buttons "gtk_button_new()" by defining
expose_event in my class and attaching expose signal
to my buttons.

i have attached my buttons to a fixed area wigit ie

"gtk_fixed_new()".

problem :-How could i resize my custom widget which

contains all the buttons on the "gtk_fixed_new()".
Parent widget of my custom controls handles its

resizing independently.

how could i resize my cusom control with respect to

Parent.