Re: compiling GTK app in WIndows

regatta wrote:

Can anyone send to me a link for how to compile a new GTK project in Windows ?
For a gtkmm project under Windows there is a good starting point:

What about naked gtk+ and win32 -  sorry, I've never met any hints.
I think that you may do it in a similar way:  install Dev-C++ with
Mingw32 (or, for masohists - only Msys and Mingw32),  then
install an all-in-one installer from
Then you should check paths to gtk+ includes and libs in Dev-C++
compiler options (they are, perhaps, set by gtk+-win32 installer)
and everything should work then.
   Igor Gorbounov