compiling GTK app in WIndows

Hi everyone.

Can anyone send to me a link for how to compile a new GTK project in Windows ?

my project is simple and one of my goals is to run it in Windows and
Linux (the Linux part is easy, but I have no idea about Windows).

another think, if I want to use extra library in my program (e.g curl
library) , how can I add it to Makefile and configure file to check
and make sure its available in the system) ?

Thanks

--
Best Regards,