In edit mode of GtkTreeView the data can not be retrieved from GtkComboBox

Hi,

When some row of GtkTreeView is in edit mode and when the cursor is in
GtkComboBox the selected data of this cell can not be retrieved. I try
the same situation with another types of components like Edit, Text,
CheckBox, etc. where everything is working. The problem is occured
only when the cursor is at ComboBox in edit mode.

The problem can be inderectly solved when I move the selected cell to
another cell of the same row with mouse or keyboard.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

--
Best Regards,
Miroslav Nachev