Re: Another DrawingArea puzzle

Pupeno wrote:

I have been experiencing similar problems making a widget in PyGTK based on "Writing a Widget Using Cairo and PyGTK 2.8"[1] which is a Python version of "Writing a Widget Using Cairo and GTK+2.8"; I solved them and described my experience on my blog: http://pupeno.com/blog/making-a-widget-with-pygtk
Maybe something there rings a bell. I am sorry if it doesn't, hope it helps.

This was exactly my problem. Thanks! I really appreciate it.

Mark Leisher