Re: Another DrawingArea puzzle

Mark Leisher wrote:

The program at the link below uses a custom widget subclassed from the GtkVBox widget. It contains a DrawingArea and a spin button at the bottom. The problem is that when more than one is created, only the first drawing area actually appears.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://crl.nmsu.edu/~mleisher/swatch.tar.gz

Ok. Now that I have figured out which class functions have to be present for GtkVBox subclasses, the code is now a lot cleaner.

But the same problem exists with the DrawingArea widgets. The first one shows up, but none of the rest appear. All DA's claim to be positioned correctly and drawing seems to be happening, but nothing appears on the screen.

I keep forgetting to mention that this is version GTK+ 2.7.2.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            A sneer is the weapon of the weak.
New Mexico State University         -- James Russell Lowell (1819-1891)
Box 30001, MSC 3CRL
Las Cruces, NM  88003