Re: [VDKBuilder]VDK for linux and window version 2.4.1. released

Hi Mario

Hi folks

I am using VDK 2.4.1 and all is ok

but I want to use also gtkglare just as I used to do it in the version 1.2.7

I know that there were a lot of changues but I used to use gtlglarea with no problems

well my question is if there is a guide for wrapping gtk windgets, if this is supported yet

or does anybody know if I can only "put" (or something like that) the gtkglarea widget into a frame, just as I did it before?

I hope anybody can help me

rick

Mario Motta <mmotta guest net> wrote:
VDK team is pleased to announce VDK version 2.4.1 both for linux and
windows has been released and
is presently available at: http://vdklib.sourceforge.net

WHAT IS NEW:
linux vdk 2.4.1
-------------------
mainly is an updating version with a few bug fixes and enhancements:
1) added pkg-config support for compiling vdk applications, usage:
pkg-config vdk-2.x --cflags [--libs]
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `vdk-2.x.pc' to the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
Note: however old vdk-config-2 [options] script remains still operative
2) now vdk compiles fine also with gcc 3.4.x
3) VDKTreeView widget: added 2 signals: cell_edited_signal,
cell_toggled_signal
Also added 2 properties: ChangedColumn, ChangedText
4)VDKProgressBar widget: Added two properties: (double)
MinValue,MaxValue that set and read progress
bar range programmatically.

win vdk 2.4.1