ATK program to get the co-ordinate of a widget

Hi All
Can someone help me in getting the sample program which retrieves the size and coordinates of a widget(Button).

Thanks in advance ...

Regards
Amarjeet

Derek Piper <dcpiper indiana edu> wrote:

Ah, thank you to all that responded. Looking at the gtk/gtkversion.h
file (I can't believe I missed it before) explains all. Thanks.

Derek

Chris Vine wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 February 2006 19:00, Zoran Rilak wrote:
>
>>Hi Derek,
>>

>>>different versions of the GTK libraries. What define, if any, is around
>>>to indicate what set of features are available. i.e. is there a GTK_2_6
>>>define or some such thing?
>>
>>if yo u're using autoconf and automake to generate Makefiles for your
>>project, you can determine which version of GTK+ is available prior to
>>compilation and pass a define to your code. Here's a link which
>>explains how to do it for GtkMM:
>>
>>http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2004-November/msg00202.html
>>
>>It should work for GTK+ as well with a few edits.
>

> This approach is needed for gtkmm, but not for GTK+ which comes with
> pre-defined macros in gtk/gtkversion.h.
>
> Chris

Derek Piper - dcpiper indiana edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics
Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana