Re: Compile time GTK version info/define

Hi Derek,

> different versions of the GTK libraries. What define, if any, is around
> to indicate what set of features are available. i.e. is there a GTK_2_6
> define or some such thing?

if you're using autoconf and automake to generate Makefiles for your
project, you can determine which version of GTK+ is available prior to
compilation and pass a define to your code.  Here's a link which
explains how to do it for GtkMM:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2004-November/msg00202.html

It should work for GTK+ as well with a few edits.

Cheers,
Zoran

---
Zoran Rilak
Percepts and Concepts
Lab
Psychology Building
1101 E 10th Street
47405 Bloomington, IN
USA

                e-mail:
                  site:
                Jabber:
               PGP Key:

mailto:zoran rilak gmail com
http://tesla.rcub.bg.ac.yu/~bruce
wayward jabber org/Gaim
0x2EF796E2 at Veridis

Please don't send me any attachments in Microsoft proprietary formats.
Here's why.
Preferable attachment types: UTF-8 text, PS, PDF, HTML, XML.