RE: gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file not recognizing png file format

On Thu, 2006-12-21 at 21:57 +0530, varadaraj yatirajula wipro com wrote:
> Hi Tristan,
>
> Thanks for the info the "--disable-modules" was disabling dynamic
>
> I re-built the gtk+ after removing this option - now gtk+ is looking for
> the pixbuf loader. However, I get a different error:
>
> (pixmap:2259): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Cannot open pixbuf loader module
> file '/root/host/arm-linux-elf/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders': No such
> file or directory
>
> How can I point gtk+ to the correct gdk-pixbuf.loaders file, or do I
> have to create it manually?

I think its usually created by the build process, but you can simply
do: gdkpixbuf-queryloaders > gdk-pixbuf.loaders

And no, I am not certain at all what the exact name of the
gdkpixbuf-queryloaders program is, but I'm sure you'll find it :)

Cheers,
                        -Tristan