Re: Problem with gtk

Naveen Kumar <naveen galieosoft com> wrote:
Hi all,

I am using an hand held device running on montavista linux,
1) i wrote a c program

int main ()
{
int i;
while (i < 25000)
printf ("%d\n", i);
}
it works very fine in my machine without any problem. (it takes around 1.2
minutes)

2)If try to run the same part of code on a button click using gtk,
the application is crashing around 30 seconds saying just "Terminated".

Is there any time out as such we can specify for gtk applications..

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks and Regards
Naveen

Just curious - did you intend to decrement the 'i' variable ?
And did you intend to initialize it first ?

--Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/