Re: emulating a button click by software

 Already replied to you:

 Try sending an "activate" signal and see if that works. Otherwise, you may
have to do a hack like:

button->depressed = TRUE;
gtk_widget_queue_draw (button);
install a gtimeout for 250 ms or so

and in timeout:
button->depressed = FALSE;
gtk_widget_queue_draw (button);

Cheers,
 Ricardo

--
We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve one
technical problem -- how to run a sunbeam through a meter.