Re: [gtk-list] pango on MAC OS X

That is exactly correct. I was able to get it working, but only with the full gtk env. I tried packaging the software up, and got the same problem. There are no fonts, only square boxes like what your image shows.

How did you fix it?

Calvin

On 8/20/06, mpsuzuki hiroshima-u ac jp <mpsuzuki hiroshima-u ac jp > wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:53:06 -0400
"Calvin Ellis" < kyndig gmail com> wrote:
>I'm trying to figure out why my software on MAC OS X only displays squares
>instead of fonts.

You see something like attached "gtk-demo-atsui.gif ",
although you want to see "gtk-demo-fontconfig.gif"?

Regards,
mpsuzuki