Re: gtk

Bill Cunningham writes:
 > I've had nothing but trouble. I have libiconv libtool and atk pango cairo
 > glib,which compiles fine; XFree binaries, gtk gettext pkgconfig. A pretty
 > long list.

Yes, but if you have gone through those, surely you must by now notice
you are getting closer? Doesn't the configure script(s) and/or output
from pkg-config that they run tell you what's still missing? Can you
give any more details on your build and target environment? It must be
somewhat special if you need to handle dependencies like this "by
hand" without the help of a package management system, jhbuild, or
something similar?

--tml