Re: Per-host .gtkrc-2.0 file

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 03:59:14PM +0100, Asfand Yar Qazi wrote:
> At work, I have a home directory shared between several machines.  One
> is a 50" plasma display, and I need to set big fonts for it.

The usual method to handle this is to set proper DisplaySize
in X server config for each monitor.  Proper does not
necessarily mean the actual physical size, it should be
recalculated for the expected viewing distance.  Of course,
it does not affect legacy Xlib apps, but it is still much
better than fiddling with Gtk+-specific gtkrc.

Yeti

--
Anonyms eat their boogers.